A most well organised and interesting conference. The team stayed in an airbnb house which was great to reinforce the links within the group
– meetings with Ravindra Duddu on corrosion. We will investigate a generic implementation for such free boundary problems within FEniCS based on cutfem and in collaboration with Susanne Claus
– symposium in honour of Ted Belytschko
– presentations by the various members of the group
– productive discussions with TDA and ONR. Thank you very much for the kind invitation I was happy to meet all the team and to meet again with Derek Warner from Cornell.
– an opportunity to discover Washington