- Paper 2
- Presentation 2
- Akbari R., A., Kerfriden, P., & Bordas, S. (2013, June 05). An adaptive multiscale strategy to simulate fracture of composite
structures. Paper presented at CFRAC, Prague, Czech Republic.
Link to paper
- Kerfriden, P., Akbari R., A., Goury, O., & Bordas, S. (2012, July). Addressing lack of scale separation in fracture simulations.
Paper presented at IUTAM 2012 Symposium Fracture Phenomena in Nature and Technology, Bresia, Italy.
- Akbari R, A., Kerfriden, P., Rabczuk, T., & Bordas, S. (2012). An adaptive multiscale method for fracture based on
concurrent-hierarchical hybrid modelling. Paper presented at 20th ACME Conference, Manchester, UK.
- Bordas, S., Kerfriden, P., Hale, J., Akbari, A., Goury, O., & Lian, H. (2014, May 12). Reducing the Mesh-burden and
Computational Expense in Multi-scale Free Boundary Engineering Problems. Paper presented at I3MS Seminar Series
20140512, Aachen, Germany.
- Bordas, S., Kerfriden, P., Hale, J., Akbari, A., Goury, O., Lian, H., & Sutula, D. (2014, April 23). Model and mesh-burden
reduction for multiscale fracture: applications to polycrystals, delamination and surgical simulation. Paper presented at
Hannover Seminar, Hannover, Germany.
- Bordas, S. (2014, April 11). Adaptive methods for multiscale fracture and surgical simulation. Paper presented at Imperial
College Mechanical Engineering Seminar, London, UK.