FALLNG WALLS LAB LUXEMBOURG – CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
FALLING WALLS is a unique opportunity for YOUNG TALENTS from academia and industry as well as other professional areas (up to the age of 35) of ALL disciplines to present their most original and innovative ideas. The winners will get prizes, recognition and the opportunity to go to Berlin in November for the Pan-European competition (1st from Luxembourg). Our Luxembourg competition will take place in July 1st, with 3 min talks from the participants and an inspiring talk on the use of BIG DATA by the Californian star Andreas Weigend.
The application procedure is a simple straight forward process, see the mini step-by-step guide below and detailed information in the documents attached:
1) ELIGIBILITY: Who can apply?
• Master students, PhD candidates, post-docs, young professionals, scientists or entrepreneurs
• Up to age of 35 years
• All disciplines, from academia, industry and other professional fields
2) CONTENT: What needs to be submitted?
• Abstract (max 100 characters), makes about 2 lines only
• Statement of motivation (max 400 characters), makes about 8 lines
• Updated CV
3) SUBMISSION: Where to submit?
• Apply online: http://falling-walls.com/lab/apply
• Submission deadline: 7 June 2015
Falling Walls Luxembourg Event
• Date: 1 July 2015
• Start Time: 2 pm
• Location: Campus Belval/Maison du Savoir, 2 avenue de l’Université L-4365 Esch-Sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
FIND THE DETAILS HERE:http://wwwen.uni.lu/university/news/latest_news/falling_walls_lab_luxembourg_calls_for_young_talents